The summer of ’19 approaches, and though I’d normally be planning an exotic voyage abroad, an upcoming surgery is keeping me closer to home. Creatively speaking, that’s not a bad thing, because there’s lots of stuff—words and images—waiting to be birthed.
- Reworking the second draft of Broken, getting it ready for publication.
- Trying to train my year-old particolored Yorkshire Terrier, Bonzo (named for the drummer of Led Zeppelin, not the chimpanzee).
- Submitting my poetry and short stories to publications and contests—Ploughshares and Rattle among them.
If you want more real-time ways to keep up with me, you can:
- Follow me on Instagram or Twitter
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Reach out and say “howdy” here.
Find out more about me on my about page.